Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Belgium
We are looking for motivated people to join us. Check out our job offers and apply if you recognise yourself.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Benefits of working with us
Netaxis supports employees in their professional development and growth. We also provide our team members with compelling conditions and benefits. You’ll find yourself working alongside a friendly and supportive team of professionals driven by technology and innovation.
📍Belgium, France, United Kingdom, The Netherlands | Full-time
Your future job
For any of our offices (Belgium headquarters, French, United Kingdom or Dutch entity), we are looking for a dedicated and experienced future colleague to join our Product department.
We are building a new strategy for the development of our own products. We are looking for a Product Manager to take care of one of our most important product’s roadmap, to transpose our vision and let the magic happen.
As Product Manager you contribute to the solution implementation and support for our customers. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be part of a team of Developers, ICT Products Managers and Software Testing Engineers and you will mainly have interactions with your direct colleagues and our customers.
Netaxis offers a range of Telecom solutions, products, and services. The company is committed to fulfil the highest expectations of their customers. The projects are operational in nature, involving new technologies and application developments.
What will be your roles?
You will be responsible for the technical aspects of the product and will have to define and manage the product roadmap in the short and long term.
You will interact and manage resources in collaboration with our Planning & Project Manager.
You will be able to participate in customer meetings and will be responsible for the pre-sales of your product before letting our sales and technical teams take over.
You will assist the sales team in technical pre-sales activity & by providing comprehensive sales speech, making the product deliverable and salable.
You will be attentive to the evolution of the market and will be able to determine what the product is missing in order to become the most competitive on the market.
You will be responsible for the documentation of your product. Its longevity depends on it.
You will participate in the design and engineering of new solutions and products (design is each time specific as linked to what surrounds in our customers’ environment).
You follow the evolution of the VOIP/telecom technologies and learn continuously.
Working with us
Netaxis was founded in 2010 in Brussels, Belgium, by a team of experienced Telecom engineers. The company quickly established itself amongst the Telecom community in Belgium and were soon winning integration contracts with major players in the market. Having designed and developed networks the company was then asked to support and monitor these networks and a second line of business was soon established.
Building a reputation for high quality solutions and services the company has grown steadily and now has over almost 50 members of staff, mostly engineers. Netaxis counts the majority of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Telecom companies in Benelux as customers and for many of them is looked upon as the trusted adviser for future product and network engineering strategy.
The inhouse team of developers has successfully introduced new products now used by a large number of our customers. In 2017 Netaxis embarked on a program of international growth and has opened offices in The Netherlands, Italy, France and the United Kingdom. The customer base is becoming truly international and the company has ongoing projects in Africa, Asia and the USA. The company is continuously growing and evolving now towards the SaaS direction.
Netaxis is not only innovative in its products and services but also in its organisation. You will work in a self-managed environment where collaboration is highly valued, and your input truly considered.
Who are you?
- You have a strong command of Telecom technical knowledge, or you are more than eager to build this knowledge. Having good knowledge of VoIP protocols (SIP,ENUM,…) is always a plus.
- You show affinity with a SaaS environment and to work with Microsoft’s products (MS Teams, Office 365).
- You have a proven experience on on-prem UC/PBX solutions and that is considerate as a plus.
- You hold a very good experience with Products’ roadmaps and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have an enterprise background and you know how to interact with such enterprises which are about to become our final customers.
- Your ability to market and sell our Product is more than welcome as well as your knowledge of the Telecom B2B market.
- You hold a perfect command of the English language (mandatory), and you have a very good level of French &/or Dutch. Any other language is an added value.
- You preferably hold a University degree.
- You feel comfortable to handle very good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment.
- You interact with our customers with passion and strive to make them happy.
- You systematically analyse problematic situations and are good at prioritising urgencies.
- You show proactivity and responsiveness.
- You are a great team player.
- You act autonomously.
- You are dynamic, flexible and creative in your area of field.
What Netaxis Solutions offers you
- A great chance to join any of our offices, for a full-time position!
- The opportunity to work in a team who practice mutual respect and support.
- A growing innovative company where you will have the freedom to develop your talents in a self-managed structure.
- A place where quality and your creativity really count.
- Real possibilities to upgrade your competencies thanks to training & mentoring.
- Real career possibilities.
- An attractive package that will depend on the country you will be located in.
For more details,feel free to surf on our website www.netaxis.be
To apply, please send a cover letter that expresses your interest along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the recruitment process you will have the opportunity to discuss your role directly with your future colleagues.