Netaxis Inspiration Day 2019
Hey everyone! The Port of Antwerp again plays host to the annual Netaxis Inspiration Day. We have a full educational day in prospect with workshops, presentations and case studies on cloud communications followed by a networking social in a unique riverside setting. The Netaxis Inspiration day is the ideal opportunity to keep abreast of industry trends while rubbing shoulders with an international collection of communications industry peers.
Morning updates include:
- cloud communications market and industry by Cavell Group
- Netaxis service & product portfolio
- Vision of industry leaders and our most important partners
- interesting panel discussions
The afternoon splits into two tracks:
- Business workshops looking at the value of new technology trends
- Technical sessions going more into the details of topics such as 5G, Unified communication and collaboration and other relevant technologies
We wrap up the day with a networking social on the roof terrace of De Ark. You are invited to mingle with experts and industry peers while enjoying Belgium’s finest food and drink with views on the harbour.
Participation is free for all Netaxis customers and partners.
Agenda and speakers
Last year we discussed NFV, automation and 5G. These topics remain highly relevant and will be touched upon but this year we pay extra attention to the evolutions in the domain of Unified Communications and Collaboration. In 2018 Microsoft Teams began to feature strongly and many service providers have built or are building a Microsoft Teams offering. On the other hand the Broadsoft acquisition by Cisco is moving on to a new phase. What do these evolutions mean to service providers? How can service providers still bring value and differentiate amongst each others?
Confirmed speakers (more to come):
- Dominic Black (Cavell group) will provide insights in how enterprises perceive communications and what they find relevant
- Tony Agnostelli (Eastwind communications – US partner of Netaxis) gives his view on the US service provider market. What are hot topics on the other side of the ocean and how do North American service providers approach the fierce competition
- David De Block (Internet Architects) is a digital native and will guide us how to build truly digital experience and how they help you engage with your customers
- Marty Van Veerdonk (Tele2) will explain us why and how Tele2 is investing in testing automation and quality assurance. He will elaborate on some pratical use cases.
Like last year, we finish the day by a reception followed by a “walking dinner”. This year the social event will be held at the same location as the event. If weather permits we will be able to enjoy the rooftop terrace. All attendees are invited but for practical caterining purposes please select the relevant ticket – ie conference plus walking dinner.
Cloud Communications Alliance event Antwerp 1st October 2019
Netaxis Solutions is an active member of the Cloud Communications Alliance and this year we are proud to be co-hosting the CCA’s Autumn Event in Antwerp on the 1st October. If you are coming to the Netaxis Inspiration Day on Wednesday 2nd it makes real sense for you to also participate in the CCA meeting the day before. Membership of the CCA brings real value to Service Providers, especially in the quality of the attendees at their events.
Checkout the CCA event registration page for more details.